Menu
Home Page

Potential Reopening

Please be aware that we have delayed the potential reopening of school until Monday 8th June. We are working hard to prepare school for welcoming more children and we will be in touch as soon as possible with further information to those parents who have let us know that they want their child to attend.

Thank you for your continued support. 

Top