Music is taught throughout school via a range of activities including weekly whole school/class music sessions, recorder club, and annual celebrations at Christmas and in the Summer term.
Music activities enable our pupils to:
- Increase confidence and self esteem
- Develop finer listening skills
- Sing to a high standard
- Develop the ability to control vocal/instrumental sounds
- Dcreative expression through whole class/group composition.
In addition, the children are also given the opportunity to appreciate multicultural musical presentations provided by:
- LEA music service
- Musicians within the community